Wave-scan II provides ultimate quality control of your high-gloss topcoat finishes. It enables objective measurement for orange peel and distinctness of image (DOI), as well as dullness up to 40 units.
This next generation instrument includes BYK Gardners fastest ever proceessing chip, large ergonomic colour touch screen and pass fail aproval system. These 3 improvements lead to even great quality confrol effeciency.
• For flat and curved surfaces (radius larger than 50 cm)
• Classical LW, SW and customer specific scales
• Structure spectrum to analyse appearance changes for optimisation
• Dullness and DOI measurement independent of paint system
• Easy scroll wheel operation and large, multilingual display
• Scales and scan lengths can be selected from menu
• Full statistics and data saving
• Docking station for data transfer to the PC and recharging batteries.
||wave-scan 3 dual
||Orange peel meter for medium to high gloss finishes
||Orange peel meter for high gloss finishes
||Automatic, non-contact measurement at the line