The byko-cut is a universal testing instrument to measure the film thickness, adhesion and hardness of paints and coatings on metal and non-metal substrates.
It is a portable instrument which provides sufficient accuracy for laboratory use but can also be used at construction sites and in workshops. It is ideal for customer service technicians and demonstrations.
• Measures coating thickness on metal, wood, plastic, and other rigid substrates
• Measures multi-layer coating thickness
• Built-in microscope can also be used for assessing paint imperfections
• Rotating blade holder for easy, safe change-over of cutting blades
• Optional cross-cut blade to perform a cross-hatch adhesion test
• Optional indentation hardness blade to comply with ISO 2815 Buchholz hardness
• LED illumination for easy visual assessment
• Portable design for field testing and inspection.
||byko-cut thickness, Metric
||byko-cut thickness, English
||byko-cut no cutters, Metric
||byko-cut no cutters, English
||Thickness Cutter 1, 2000, byko-cut
||Thickness Cutter 2, 1000, byko-cut
||Thickness Cutter 3, 200, byko-cut
||Thickness Cutter 100, byko-cut
||Thickness Cutter 3000, byko-cut
||Buchholz Tool, byko-cut
||Buchholz Slip-on Weight, byko-cut