Next-gen UV filters for everyday sun care
Are your formulations in the best shape for summer?
We have a great selection of next-generation synthetic UV filters from Vinner Laboratories. They can be used in everyday face and sun creams as well as for specific sun protection products.
Achieve the effectiveness you require by incorporating actives individually or in combination - although any SPF claims made against a formulation must be supported with test data in line with EU regulations.
- Sunbest-A+ - the latest filter in the range absorbs UV light over a wide range of wavelengths and enhances the SPF value of UV-B sunscreen formulations. With good light stability, it maintains effectiveness for an extended period, giving it applications in personal care products and hair colours as well as sun protection products.
INCI name diethylamino hydroxybenzoyl hexyl benzoate (DHHB).
- Sunbest BMT - a stable, broad-spectrum UV filter which can stabilise other filters.
INCI name bis-ethylhexyloxyphenol methoxyphenyl triazine (BEMT)
- Sunbest HEB - an oil-soluble filter that absorbs UV-B radiation, it can achieve high SPF values at low concentrations.
INCI name diethylhexyl butamido triazone. (DHBT)
- Sunbest EHT - a UV-B filter which offers good water resistance. It must be combined with other UV filters to achieve broad spectrum protection and can also improve photostability of other UV filters. It is insoluble in water.
INCI name ethylhexyl triazone. (EHT)
- Sunbest ENS - an efficient UV-B absorber for general sunscreens, it can be combined with UV-A filters to provide high SPF values. This product is water soluble for a light, non-greasy feel.
INCI name phenylbenzimidazole sulfonic acid (PBSA).
To discuss these products and request samples, get in touch with Emanuela Iafrate, Technical Sales Manager (email) or call 01959 560836.
Please note: Information provided here is given in good faith and without liability. It is intended for guidance only. Users are advised to conduct their own independent examination of the product to ascertain its suitability for incorporation into processes or products. Users should ensure that the use of the product complies with all pertinent current legislation. We guarantee to supply to specification, not performance.
Back to News