We’re exhibiting at SCS Formulate
We will be showcasing a wide range of innovative ingredients on our stand 508 at SCS Formulate at the Ricoh Arena Coventry on November 12th and 13th.
Featured this year are our partners:
- Abies Labs: highlighting Belinal® C, a natural silver fir branch extract, offering wide-ranging benefits for skin products.
- Biova: producers of BiovaDerm® and BiovaBIO™ - a beauty supplement which provides nutrients to improve skin tone and resilience whilst promoting ‘beauty from within’.
- Gelyma: specialists in the creation, development and manufacture of innovative marine active ingredients, derived from sea algae.
- Maycos Italia: producers of high performance, 100% natural cosmetic ingredients.
- Nanovetores: creating high performance encapsulated active ingredients.
- Sekisui: manufacturer of Selvol™ Ultalux polyvinyl alcohols.
- Sollice Biotech: highlighting their new multifunctional texturising agent Sollivia®-FX, rich in olive oil Squalane. It is suitable for use in skin and hair formulations as well as being a perfect alternative to mineral oil and silicones.
- Tate and Lyle: promoting Avenacare™ Oat Beta Glucan.
- Vinner Labs: highlighting new-generation sun screen filters.
Blagden sales staff will be available throughout the exhibition to discuss products from our entire range. If you would like to arrange an appointment in advance, please contact Rakhee Daggar on 01959 560828 or email.
SCS Formulate takes place at the Ricoh Arena in Coventry on Tuesday 12th November from 9-5.30pm and Wednesday 13th November from 9-4pm. We look forward to welcoming you to Stand 508.