Introducing a range of silver anti-microbials for health care
Silver’s anti-microbial properties are useful in health care products to fight against a broad spectrum of bacteria without detrimental side effects.
We have a new range of silver anti-microbials for anti-bacterial handwash, woundcare and oral care products, including mouthwash and toothpaste.
These products include:
- Colloidal silver: Silver Vitellinate and Silver Proteinate (mild and strong silver protein) and Silver Protein Acetyltannate with or without Borax
- Silver salts: Silver Chloride, Silver Citrate, Silver Iodide, Silver Nitrate, Silver Oxide, Silver Sulphate
- Silver solutions: Silver Citrate solution, Silver Lactate solution, colloidal silver solution, silver solution
- Metallic silver: metallic silver powder
- Silver tech carriers: Silver Chloride on Titanium Dioxide, Silver Copper Zeolite with aloe vera, collagen, Silver Zeolite, Silver Zirconium products
- Gold and platinum products: colloidal gold, gold powder, colloidal platinum
- Tannic acid derivatives: Albumin Tannate.
All products are manufactured in Europe and specific ranges (eg colloidal silver) have GMP status. For more information, please contact Steve Dawson on 01959 560841 or email.
Back to News